Regarding The Personal Information You Give Us: CTC Chicago, LLC may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages.
- When you place an order, we will collect contact information such as your name and email address in order to process your ticket request. We will also collect billing information such as credit card number and billing address so that you can be billed for your purchase if that request is fulfilled. Upon submitting an order, you are automatically signed up to receive our VIP Newsletter containing special ticket promotions and discounts. You may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time.
- This Personal Information is forwarded only to the fulfilling ticket broker for the purpose of shipping your tickets and collecting payment. In some cases that ticket broker may send you promotional communications. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may contact the broker directly. We provide you with the broker’s contact information in your order confirmation e-mail.
- If you would like to correct or update any of the Personal Information you have given us, you should contact the fulfilling broker directly at the information provided in your confirmation e-mail. If you have lost or misplaced that broker information, feel free to call Customer Service at 1-866-353-5167 for assistance.
- We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- CTC Chicago LLC will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business or government entity unless you ask us to, or if CTC Chicago LLC is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
Regarding the Information Your Computer May Share With Us: CTC Chicago, LLC may log your IP address when you access the Site. CTC Chicago, LLC may also use “cookie” files to better service your needs by creating a customized template or web page to the Site, and to customize the content that you might see on the Site.
- Our servers automatically log your IP address, the date and time you visit our site, your browser type, and which specific CoastToCoastTickets.com URL you visit.
- This information is not linked in any way to personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, or credit card information.
- CTC Chicago, LLC will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business or government entity unless you ask us to, or if CTC Chicago, LLC is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
Regarding Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us.When you enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow strict standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- Our servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a professionally secured and locked environment. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.Therefore, while we strive to use the best available means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By using our service, you agree that CTC Chicago, LLC is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you may email Contact Form.
CTC Chicago, LLC reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. CTC Chicago, LLC will post a notice of material changes on its Site when and if the terms of this policy are amended.